Young

Gente, essa é mais uma de minhas composições, eu queria que vcs lessem e deixassem seus comentários. Abs.

Young

They are as young as I am
And they have troubles that I don't understand
Wrong choices, they took the wrong way
My friends are not anymore
What they used to be yesterday

Time goes by so faster for me
but I'm not as mature as I should be

My old friends, where did they go
But it was a long, long time ago
There are still some known faces near me
But we're not as closer as we used to be

I hope someday we'll all meet again
forgetting all sorrow, all sadness and pain

And we'll be as one again...


Talvez essa música ainda apareça na história... Mistério...

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Escrevendo na Copa do Mundo - Edição Extraordinária!!!

Crônicas do solteiro moderno - #01 O cara que escrevia errado

Mendigo Virtual PGM #05